All of us at CelesteCare have a genuine passion for seniors. We love their wisdom, their humor, and their confidence.
We also know firsthand what it’s like to feel overwhelmed by all of the decisions involved when parents or loved ones require more assistance in their daily lives. We have experienced that frustration and firmly believe everyone deserves better alternatives, smarter solutions, and higher-quality options for personalized senior care. That’s exactly why we created CelesteCare.
Our philosophy for CelesteCare is based on the belief that seniors deserve to feel at home, even when they can no longer live in their own homes. And families deserve to have genuine peace of mind about the senior living facilities they choose.
Our dedication to that philosophy can be found in our unique blend of care features:
- Charming, home-like environments where residents can thrive with more personal attention
- Flexible options for Assisted Living, Memory Care, Respite Care and Adult Day Care
- Experienced Executive Director who is dedicated to supporting the residents, their families and the staff
- Friendly, compassionate Personal Caregivers who are committed to making residents feel loved and adored 24 hours a day and 7 days a week
- Highly trained nursing staff for resident care management, as well as Caregiver training and oversight
- Comprehensive services and amenities to elevate the quality of daily living
- Delicious, chef-planned meals that maximize nutritional value and incorporate the freshest ingredients (3 meals served daily, plus snacks available any time)
- Hydration stations designed to help residents stay properly hydrated throughout the day
- Diverse activities and fun events that keep residents engaged and interacting with others
- Group van transportation for resident community activities, event destinations and shopping
- State-of-the-art technology tools that strategically enhance care—from non-intrusive sensors for early problem detection to advanced security applications and electronic care logs for seamless monitoring
- Progressive medication management using sophisticated Eldermark software that directly connects the facility pharmacy with medication administration records to help enable timely, accurate dosing and avoid errors
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry services
- A welcoming atmosphere with open invitations for family members to participate in facility events, holiday celebrations and resident programs
- Exceptional support for family members with prompt, thorough communications to help them stay connected and informed, as well as support groups and helpful resources